Puerto Vallarta Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Puerto Vallarta Forum on April 6, 2012 9:07 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Puerto Vallarta, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Puerto Vallarta yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Puerto Vallarta here.

I have rescued a dog and will be bringing her home on Air Canada

I need to find a carrier for her that will be acceptable to Air Canada. I want to bring her into the cabin with me.

Any advice about where I could purchase such a carrier in Puerto Vallarta or Bucerias would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

Jean

Originally posted by Jean from Ottawa, ON, CA
April 6, 2012 9:07 a.m.

Replies

I am trying to bring a rescue dog from st, Martin to Ottawa

I am wondering if you have any ideas about finding a carrier who will send a dog unaccompanied from Saint Martin to somewhere within driving distance of ottawa Ontario? Sounds like you may have had to research a similar situation?

Posted by Mary from Ottawa, ON, CA
August 24, 2012 6:24 p.m.

Vet help

Hello i am a veterinary and i live in bucearias i speek English. I dont what you are looking for, for you to take your dog to Canada but if you're neet something call me 322 199 62 17 grace liston

Posted by Grace liston from Bucerias, MX
September 22, 2012 11:16 p.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.