Suggestions/Feedback Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Suggestions/Feedback Forum on June 27, 2016 4:58 p.m.. If you can help with this question about Suggestions/Feedback, please post a reply.

'Visit Website' Links

On most of the pages on the site, the "Visit Website" links aren't working for me. Tested on the latest Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE browsers.

It appears to be whatever ad or analytical service BringFido.com is using to collect data about the click-throughs. These links are being blocked by local or remote protection services because of the appended code.
I'm not certain if this affects all users, but as my office does cross-browser and cross-platform testing, I'm pretty sure that a large user base is limited by these links. (I've just been Googling the name of each hotel I find on this site, taking away whatever advantage this site gets from hosting the info).

Good luck getting it fixed. If you have trouble and would like help, feel free to contact us via our website: insomniagraphix.com

Originally posted by Richard from East Orange, NJ, US
June 27, 2016 4:58 p.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.